Listen as Kathy identifies the top six ways a Christian is attacked by the demonic and assists you in recognizing and renouncing the plans of the enemy. Hear how the enemy attempts to invade your life with Spiritual Warfare. Receive practical life-applicable ideas on how to combat and overcome these attacks.
Ways demons can enter Christians. Luke 11:24
- Intensified wearying person trials 2 Corinthians 12:7
Paul’s thorn in the flesh. Satan giving Christians blow after blow.
- Being deceived. Taking in the lies, giving up faith, and then giving into fear. 1 Timothy 4:1
- Lies of the enemy. Strongholds are in the mind. Behind the lie is a fear. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
- Sinful activities. Give no place to the devil. Ephesians 4:27
- Soul ties in relationships
- Generational curses
- Unforgiveness and lack of repentance
- Emotional ailments undealt with that lead to spiritual strongholds
- Not spending quality time with God and lacking in our spiritual walk
- Not releasing and being full of the love of God
- Failure to rely on Father God, Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit
Kathy’s Resources on Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance:
Discerning and Destroying the Works of Satan, Unshackled, Speak Out, Identity Invasion, Warfare Declarations and Who is Speaking.
Connect with Kathy:
Teaching articles, events, online schools, and resources www.kathydegrawministries.org
Follow Kathy on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kathydegraw/