Stop running from God. He has a plan for you. Repent and break agreement with rebellion, control, fear of the unknown and believing your ways are better than His. In this episode, find the freedom and empowerment to stop running from God and begin releasing your destiny.
Release Your Destiny:
- Stop running from God. Repent and break agreement with the things you know God wants you to do and you have not been obedient to do them.
- Forgive yourself from ignoring or delaying the call of God on your life.
- Seek God’s forgiveness for where you have been disobedient and have lacked discipline to advance the Kingdom of God.
- Revisit your prophetic words and the words God has given you in your secret place.
- What is He calling you to do?
- Are you doing it?
- Make an action plan to fulfill your destiny and calling.
Write a 12 sentence prophetic declaration calling forth your destiny and God’s will for your life.
Search Scriptures that align with your calling. How can you use those Scriptures to increase your faith and walk out in obedience to His will for your life?
Discipleship Find a person or leader who will disciple you for your calling.
(I launch a new program February 3 check it out at www.kathydegrawministries.org.)
My favorite soaking music artists in which to use while I press through to my breakthrough:
Kimberly and Alberta Rivera
NEW ECOURSE Learn everything you always wanted to know about deliverance in order to be able to minister freedom or receive freedom in my new Ecourse. Visit charismacourses.com for my deliverance course.
Receive deliverance from my Ebook The Deliverance Guide 9 deliverance techniques to lead believers into freedom order at shop.charismamag.com
Experience self-deliverance by breaking agreement and casting out demons that may be infiltrating your soul. (Pre-order my upcoming book, Unshackled, on Amazon for a complete pattern on how to self-deliver.)
Connect with Kathy:
Teaching articles, events, online schools, and resources www.kathydegrawministries.org
Follow Kathy on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kathydegraw/